It was around 12 noon of 26th July, I posted an entry on this blog. I chatted with Bholu and mentioned that I am looking at my father who is struggling with life.... Chuttoo was going home to freshen up, I asked mummy also to go, but she was not willing to go but I insisted that it would be better if she takes bath etc and comes back to the hospital freshed up. She agreed to accompany chuttoo. I was alone in the hospital Room no 770 with Papaji. Chuttoo's friend Prasad visited the hospital, we talked and he told me that he met papaji when they reahed Atlanta. He went back after some time. I touched papaji's forehead, it was warm, so I thought of putting wet cloth there and kept putting it. He was breathing slowly, his eyes were wide open. I tried to give him rest by closing his eyes but he was able to move them back and kept them open. His breathing further slowed down. I looked around for Jennifer, she wasnt in her room, I came back to the room and stood beside papaji and kept my left hand on his forehead. Just after a minute or two I raalised there is no breathing.....I called Chuttoo, left a voice mail on his phone, called another no and asked him to reach hospital immediately, called Jennifer and she said,,,,,,,HE IS NO MORE.......
Chuttoo, mummy and ritu came after around 10 minutes and witnessed. A life had been taken away. We all burst......................made several phone calls, everywhere informing them about this ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Manipur Diary

Discontinuance of Money Order Service by India Post

Punjab or Panjab