I learn that the culprit, Anderson (then chief of United Carbide) who was put behind bars on non-bailable offence, was provided a smooth passage to move to America by the then government officials. Both at the centre and the state (MP), congress was ruling. As things are getting open like the peel of the onion, it is exposing many of the politicians of their intention, integrity and inconsistency.
These politicians when murdered or attacked by their own people (may be body guards or others), the nation cries, it becomes a national grief, but may be these attackers know their master better than the common mass. We should not complain. We get what we deserve, they get what they deserve...
Friday, June 11, 2010
There has been a debate on the caste/religion/ethnicity based census. There have been points and counterpoints. My view is that the census should be of the human beings not of anyone else. My belonging to a caste is immaterial if I remain a good human being.
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- My response on Globalisation report by McKinsey...
- My response to Hamels writing in Wall Street Journal on Unshackling Employee
- My One liner on Employee Engagement
- My response on a paper on More to life than GDP on Tutor2
- My views on The Rise and Fall of the GDP in New York Times
- My response to a paper by Adrian Bashford on Job Satisfaction